Wednesday, September 21, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Help with Migraines

You might want to try Patchouli. My husband says it works on his
migraines. Plus you get the aromatic benefit of Patchouli for daaaays!
LOL. I personally love AromaTouch. Some of our girls have used it for
their migraines. When you find one that works, let us know!


On Sep 20, 6:16 am, "Rev. Tod" <tntfos...@verizon.net> wrote:
> I have a 16 yr old son who occasionally suffers from migraines.  They
> are so bad that he can't go to school.  His vision becomes blurred and
> sometimes will become nauseous.
>
> Yesterday, I applied Past-Tense to his forehead, temples and back of
> his neck to see if this would help relieve his migraine.  He doesn't
> like to use the oils as he doesn't like the way they make him smell
> but, he agreed to let me apply some oils to see if they would help.  2
> & 1/2 hrs later, still no relief or change.  I applied more of the
> Past-Tense and Peppermint oils to the same areas.  I was about to
> diffuse some oils in the air and he asked me not to as the smell of
> the oils were making him feel even more nauseous.
>
> I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions.  I'm reluctant to try
> more oils as he is clearly more sensitive to smells when he has a
> migraine.  I may need to try other types of treatments to help him.
>
> I appreciate any input and suggestions.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment