Friday, September 2, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: GX Assist Questions

try rubbing cypress on his belly at night b4 bedtime my mother in law
has been using the cypress for incontinence and it's been working
great for her.

On Sep 1, 5:58 pm, Gretchen <prvb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> My 12 year old son and I just finished our day 10 of the GX cleanse
> and we have started PB Assist+. We have both been on a lot of
> antibiotics in our lives. His were mostly the first 3 years of his
> life and mine were most of my childhood.
>
> We both got stomach aches on certain days usually after the 2nd pill
> of the day and number 3 as well. Otherwise we didn't really experience
> anything. I know I should be happy but I feel like without lots of
> yucky side effects I can't be sure it really did anything. A lot of
> people seem to get a rash or something.
>
> The reason we are doing this with him is because even at 12 he still
> wets the bed every night. He has to wear pullups but they are getting
> too small for him. Anyway, his wetting at night got WAY worse during
> the cleanse and his seasonal allergies are awful. The allergy blend
> (LLP) typically takes his symptoms away immediately but we are giving
> it to him constantly and he is still miserable. Could this just be
> because the cleanse "woke" something up? We plan on taking some time
> off and then starting up another GX cleanse.
>
> For myself my mouth broke out in canker sores. I brushed my teeth with
> my toothpaste and a drop of OnGuard and they have mostly gone away.
> Could this also be from the cleanse.
>
> I have also started to give us both Cilantro in capsules for a heavy
> metal detox. I am doing 7 drops per day.
>
> Any other suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment