Friday, September 2, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Emergency please help

Dr. Hill revealed they have been testing on guard on MRSA....the
results are astounding in the positive for On Guard...that should be
added if it is indeed MRSA.

Pat I imagine you might be able to get it straight from Dr. Hill...I
think they are going to reveal the results at Convention.

this year Convention is not to be missed!
Chrystal


On Sep 1, 9:52 pm, Sunny <toet...@cox.net> wrote:
> A little girl had tons of molluscum warts on her arm, trunk, & leg.  I
> suggested Oregano and we put some on a test spot to check for any
> reaction to the Oregano.  I sent the mom home with some FCO & a sample
> bottle of Oreg. A couple of days later, some of the warts had
> disappeared, but the initial one we started with was pink around it.
> The pink area got bigger, raised, and a nearby wart started getting
> red.  Symptoms continued to worsen, and the next day they took her to
> Urgent Care where they gave her an antibiotic shot.  That was about 5
> days ago.  Yesterday they went to the emergency room (I'm not sure
> what they did then), then today she went under general anethesia to
> clean out the infection.  They are testing her for MRSA.  When the
> reaction appeared, even after i had tried a test spot and waited and
> watched her for at least an hour, I was confused and started searching
> the web and my dr friend for answers.  I began to believe that maybe
> she was having a Hexheimer Reaction.  I wished SOMEONE had told me
> that this could have happened.  And now she may have MRSA.  I'm
> hesitant to suggest oils to try to fight the MRSA, because of the
> reaction she had to the other oil we used.  Please can someone help
> this sweet little child?  I feel betrayed by the oils I love.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment