Thursday, September 8, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: doTERRA comparison with other oil brands

It is similar to having a job finding counterfeit money in an
international exchange bank...how would you like that job? Would you
memorize fake money so you could recognize it? Or rather would you
know the real thing so you could recognize any fake? I know it is
simplistic in concept, but that is what I would like to do...know my
product!
I hope you are successful with it!
Kris
>
> A quick question to see if anyone can point me in the direction of
> some good info... otherwise, I'll add this to the list of queries I
> will be sending to the doterra service team =)
>
> Is there any way to achieve this?
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment