Sunday, September 11, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: chicken health and treatment

Hi Pam,
I put on guard in their water. 1 drop per chicken per day. I also put
breathe in their bedding. They love it.
I have only met 1 other person who uses oils on their chicken. She
uses young living products. She diffuses for them & bathes them once a
year too. I'm not sure what oils she uses.
I have also read a study out of Madrid that tested cinnamon & nutmeg
on chickens. The study showed that the chickens were healthier & had
bigger breasts. I do not know where they were sourcing theirs from so
to me, this is a little more than a factiod.
I'm sorry I don't have anymore info for your chickens. All I could
find was anecdotal use. Not much in the way of tested evidence.
I can say my chickens are very healthy & very happy.
Good Luck!
Jess

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment