Thursday, September 22, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Burning Mouth Syndrome

I don't know if this is the same thing, but I have had sensitive teeth
for a while, where it hurts to eat anything cold, sweet, or hot, and
my teeth will just ache, and my gums and inside of lips feel really
sore sometimes as well. I don't know the cause of this, sores seem to
show up more when I am really stressed- all I know for sure is it
really hurts!

What I have found that works is mixing On guard and water in a spray
bottle- or melaleuca and water in a spray bottle and spray in my mouth
and swish around and spit out. It has helped greatly for my sensitive
teeth and sores in mouth. The on guard helps more for my teeth and
gums, and the melaleuca helps more for sores, like on my tongue or
canker sore type things on the inside of my lips. I prefer to use the
on guard just because it tastes much better. Luckily I don't usually
have to use the melaleuca mix as much, only when the sores show up,
but the on guard mix has helped greatly for my sensitive teeth.

Also, a bonus- both of these are great for sore throats. Instead of
chloraseptic, we now use the on guard mix to help sore throats-
allergy or cold type.

Good luck
Laura

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment