Saturday, September 17, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Build doTERRA Webinars

Yes. I agree with MomHeather. Pause it and let it load, then skip
ahead. It is for this reason I can't listen to them live anymore. Dr.
Lawson's calls get straight to the point. Have you tried those? (on
builddoterra)

On Sep 16, 2:19 pm, Lynn <jpro...@q.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone!  I am wondering what everyone else thinks - I love to
> watch the webinars at builddoterra.com but they are so long.  When I
> want to learn about a topic, I have to watch/listen to the same thing
> every time before it gets to the topic I am waiting for.  Such as the
> compensation plan or about slim and sassy products, etc.  It's great
> for someone listening for the first time, but time consuming after
> that. I wonder if when they post the archives online, they could skip
> the long introduction.  Just a thought.  I couldn't find a contact at
> builddoterra so I thought I would suggest it here and see if anyone
> has the same thoughts on this.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment