Thursday, September 1, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: antidepressant discontinuation syndrome

It's important to ween off of antidepressants slowly. I was on Xanax
and stopped suddenly and experienced leg cramps and chest pains, it
was scarey. So I weened myself off slowly, within 2 weeks. The last
time I was on antidepressants I was taking Zoloft and that one you can
take every once in a while, the doctor gave it to me for PMS and
sadness. To get off that one I was using Balance on my feet and
Elevation on my heart. I remember the day I did it too, I was very sad
and I went back to bed. I put Balance on my feet and Elevation on my
heart and cupped my hands in front of my face and started breathing.
Within 10 minutes I felt better and was out of bed. I have not used
any antidepressants since that time.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment