Friday, September 2, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Impingement

Hi awesome oil peeps!

I have been diagnosed with impingement.. exactly where it's occurring
has yet to be determined. Could be my neck, could be shoulders or
elbows as I understand it. I'm attending physical therapy and they'll
be able to determine more specifics once some treatment has occurred.

I'd really like to bring some oils with me and request that the
massage therapist work with them when they are working on ME.

I'm currently out of deep blue (will get another shipment in a week).
I'm also out of pastense.

I have a decent amount of basic oils including everything from the
family physician's kit.

Do you have any recommendations as to what would be best for me to
apply? How about for the massage therapist to apply?

As some background information I am an ASL interpreter. This is where
my issues stem from.

Thank you very much

~Heidi

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment