Thursday, September 1, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Colic Clarification

I got a call from a neighbor of a couple who attended one of my
classes the other night. She has a 2 month old son with colic. He is
bottle fed a lactose free formula.

I looked up colic in the ME book, then went to everythingessential.me,
and then I came here. I keep reading Peppermint and yet ME doesn't
even mention it. I am meeting with her in her home tomorrow afternoon
and want to be able to give her options. I guess I would have just
suggested DigestZen right off the bat but what about Geranium and
Lavender?

ME also mentions a lack of probiotic bacteria in the intestines as a
possible reason for the colic. How do you get the probiotics into the
system of an infant? I am working with a another family with a baby
who is lactose intolerant and I wonder the same for him or how to get
digestive enzymes into him.

Pat where do you get all of your wisdom from? We either need to
duplicate your brain, have you write a book or something!. ;)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment