Friday, September 23, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] chronic degenerative--disk pushing out over the next one, pinching root of sciatic nerve

I am asking this for a gal that is interested in doTERRA but her
challenge is certainly out of my league so I'm turning to all you
wonderfully knowledgeable doTERRA-ites! :) This is what she said:

Turns out I have a disk in my back that has pushed out over the next
one and is pinching the root of the sciatic nerve. It's a chronic
degenerative condition, so all that can be done is pain management.
I'm having an MRI on Monday, just to rule out any other contributing
causes, but I don't expect the prognosis to change. The doctor said
the standard treatment is periodic cortisone shots (they have to be
given under x-ray, I guess to avoid accidental damage to the spinal
cord) but if I can manage the pain with essential oils, I may be able
to avoid that unappealing option.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment