Friday, October 30, 2009

[mompowergroup] Digest Number 215

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

1.
National Oatmeal Day! From: Kirstie H
2.
Thanks for the Chicken Soup recipe! From: Cmdichmann@aol.com
3a.
Re: sleepless nights From: JyotiP

Messages

1.

National Oatmeal Day!

Posted by: "Kirstie H" kirstie_mo@yahoo.com   kirstiehague

Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:21 pm (PDT)



Today is National Oatmeal Day! Why not celebrate by discovering the endless opportunities of Quaker Instant Oatmeal.

http://www.quakeroats.com/cooking-and-recipes/content/quaker-instant-oats.aspx

2.

Thanks for the Chicken Soup recipe!

Posted by: "Cmdichmann@aol.com" Cmdichmann@aol.com   lilandandysmom

Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:22 pm (PDT)



Dear Moms,

Thank you to the mom who sent out that Quick and Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
recipe! I made it for my family last night and it was a hit. They
normally balk at my homemade soups (and I must admit that they're not as good as
the canned kind...!). This one they didn't balk once they tasted it!

Cristy

Mom to Lillian 9, Andersen 7, Harrison and Malcolm 5


3a.

Re: sleepless nights

Posted by: "JyotiP" jyotiparmar@netzero.net   jyoti_s_parmar

Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:22 pm (PDT)



Take him to the doctors - my ds was doing the same thing and it turned out that he had an ear infection. BTW, I had to take him in twice and the doctor caught the infection the second time and said that "it looks like he has developed a slight infection...". The first time I had taken him in was only 2 days earlier and dr. had checked his ears and found them to be clear.
It may or may not be an ear infection in your childs case, but it is not normal for a child to be waking up screaming - so have faith in your knowledge of your child - if it seems to you that he is not ok, then he is probably not ok.
Hope he feels better soon - good luck!

--- In mompowergroup@yahoogroups.com, "Frank" <fschoch@...> wrote:
>
> Good Morning ladies,my name is Karen,I have a 1 year old son,his name is Frankie. We have been having a problem with sleepless nights.Last night everything was going great,we had dinner,his bath then Frankie fell asleep,not an hour later he woke up screaming,I thought maybe he was having a nightmear,so I cuddled him until he fell back to sleep,a half hour later he woke up again this time it was a lot worse. The time is 8:30pm well he was up screaming until 3:30 this morning.I don't know if it was a nightmear,a stomacheache,or teething. I tried everything I know to figure out what the problem was with no luck. If anyone has any suggestions to help my little man & I get some sleep I would be completely greatful.HELP mom can't go with no sleep for much longer
>

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Improve your business

by community exchange

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Community just for Moms

Join the discussion

Dog Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about dogs.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

No comments:

Post a Comment