Friday, October 30, 2009

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Ear injury

Probably the oils and all of our prayers for you to feel better.

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 8:53 AM, Debbie <dhuckstep@comcast.net> wrote:

Thanks.  Doing much better.

 

From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of 24KHealth
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 9:25 PM


To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Ear injury

 

I would use Deep Blue for the pain, Helichrysum for the nerves, and Lavender for the soothing and healing properties.   Julie Ann

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 1:15 AM, Debbie <dhuckstep@comcast.net> wrote:

I had a fluke accident Saturday where my grandbaby fell against me and hit his head pretty hard on my ear.  It hurt but I didn't think much of it.  The last three days and nights I have had a lot of pain – one night I could hardly sleep.  It's not deep like an infection but more external and midway through the ear.  I have been putting different oils around my ear and on cotton balls for in the ear….basil, grapefruit, frank and even tried birch for inflammation.  I can't believe I'm still in pain.  It's kind of made me a little sick.  I do get some relief here and there and maybe by tomorrow it will be healed but I'm surprised at how long this is taking to heal.  Anyone have additional suggestions?  THANKS!  J Debbie

 

 




--
Julie Ann  864-506-4730
doTERRA4u2.com
Simply...The Most Potent Essential Oils On The Planet.  Guaranteed!

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment