Friday, October 30, 2009

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Gala

You are so on. If you get negativity, simply walk away with love in your heart
for their lack of understanding. I would go see that nice older gentlemen and
tell him that since these wonderful oils were not working for him you would
like to have them back. Nothing wrong with that!!
 
We are what we are and we know what we know and there is nothing we
can do about those who don't know who they are and have no idea what
they know.
 
See you at convention.
Pat

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 7:49 AM, Loryjean Pratt <loryoils@gmail.com> wrote:

Oh Kendra; I think we have all had "bad" experiences with trying to
help someone who really didn't want to be helped! In my case, a bunch
of us got together to buy oils for an elderly gentleman. He claimed to
use them but was never convinced of their value, and now he tells
people that I'm sucked into a MLM where everyone above me is getting
rich and the oils don't work, anyway! This despite the successes of
other people we know who are using EO's. There's no point to refuting
him publicly, and I am just determined to keep sharing and helping and
working with people who are willing and can be helped!
I also think we all need to vent to each other sometimes, so that's MY judgment!

Loryjean

On 10/30/09, KENDRA BODINE <kendrajohanna@gmail.com> wrote:
> ya, I should really stick to conversations about the oils.
>
> Rob said that I really needed to watch what I said because if new people get
> on the site they might get a bad impression when they see my postings.  And
> where it's his site, I thought I better listen.
>
> I think he is thinking about banding me from the site, so I will not be
> posting about my "you know what kind" of neighbor and talking about his
> problems anymore.  Anyway, he's moved now.
>
>  Remember? I had just started using the doTerra oils and I had him put an
> oil on his back because he had this big sore on his shoulder/back and then
> he said he had a reaction.  (and I know that "some" people can even be
> "allergic" to pure oils, but it was a bunch of crock!)  I think it just
> didn't have enough of a certain kind of "perservative" in it.  and he's the
> one that came to my door, it's not like I went over there and put it on him.
> (I might be fibbing, I'm not sure).  Anyway, all I know is that I don't have
> to deal with my doorbell ringing and when I open it I don't have this wave
> of "perservatives" hitting me in the face!  And that's a good thing.
>
> I think I better go put some Lavender on.  Maybe Frankincense would be good
> and would help out with any "judging" attitudes that I might be having.
> Maybe, just maybe.
>
> Sleep tight,
> Kendra
>
>
>
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 10:33 PM, Chelsea Stevens
> <chelseastevens@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> that was an extremely entertaining conversation:-)
>> Chelsea
>>
>>   On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Loryjean Pratt
>> <loryoils@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> I was told "Sunday best"; so depending on what that means to you- just
>>> look  nice!
>>>
>>> Loryjean
>>>
>>> On 10/29/09, KENDRA BODINE <kendrajohanna@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> > Pat,
>>> >
>>> > What if you don't do sparkle, because you are putting your sparkle
>>> > money
>>> > into oils, can I wear my jeans?
>>> >
>>> > I could go buy the "BEDAZZLER",  and put some rhinestones on my back
>>> > pockets, what do you think, Pat?  How's that sound?  Is that good too?!
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Patricia Leavitt <
>>> > doterradiscover@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> >
>>> >> Sparkle is good, mine is sparkle also.
>>> >>
>>> >> Pat
>>> >>
>>> >> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Denise Magneson <
>>> >> denise@digitaldefenders.com> wrote:
>>> >>
>>> >>>
>>> >>> Ok, here's a question that hasn't been asked yet. What are you
>>> >>> wearing
>>> to
>>> >>> the Gala?
>>> >>>
>>> >>> I have a sparkly silver sequined top with a long black skirt. Is that
>>> ok?
>>> >>>
>>> >>> LOL
>>> >>> Denise
>>> >>>
>>> >>>
>>> >>> >>
>>> >>>
>>> >
>>> > >
>>> >
>>> >>
>>>
>
> >
>
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment