Friday, October 30, 2009

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Gala

My herbology professor has a saying: "There are no incurable diseases,
only incurable people."
So true, lol.

<3 Julia

On Oct 30, 7:49 am, Loryjean Pratt <loryo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh Kendra; I think we have all had "bad" experiences with trying to
> help someone who really didn't want to be helped! In my case, a bunch
> of us got together to buy oils for an elderly gentleman. He claimed to
> use them but was never convinced of their value, and now he tells
> people that I'm sucked into a MLM where everyone above me is getting
> rich and the oils don't work, anyway! This despite the successes of
> other people we know who are using EO's. There's no point to refuting
> him publicly, and I am just determined to keep sharing and helping and
> working with people who are willing and can be helped!
> I also think we all need to vent to each other sometimes, so that's MY judgment!
>
> Loryjean
>
> On 10/30/09, KENDRA BODINE <kendrajoha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > ya, I should really stick to conversations about the oils.
>
> > Rob said that I really needed to watch what I said because if new people get
> > on the site they might get a bad impression when they see my postings.  And
> > where it's his site, I thought I better listen.
>
> > I think he is thinking about banding me from the site, so I will not be
> > posting about my "you know what kind" of neighbor and talking about his
> > problems anymore.  Anyway, he's moved now.
>
> >  Remember? I had just started using the doTerra oils and I had him put an
> > oil on his back because he had this big sore on his shoulder/back and then
> > he said he had a reaction.  (and I know that "some" people can even be
> > "allergic" to pure oils, but it was a bunch of crock!)  I think it just
> > didn't have enough of a certain kind of "perservative" in it.  and he's the
> > one that came to my door, it's not like I went over there and put it on him.
> > (I might be fibbing, I'm not sure).  Anyway, all I know is that I don't have
> > to deal with my doorbell ringing and when I open it I don't have this wave
> > of "perservatives" hitting me in the face!  And that's a good thing.
>
> > I think I better go put some Lavender on.  Maybe Frankincense would be good
> > and would help out with any "judging" attitudes that I might be having.
> > Maybe, just maybe.
>
> > Sleep tight,
> > Kendra
>
> > On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 10:33 PM, Chelsea Stevens
> > <chelseastev...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> that was an extremely entertaining conversation:-)
> >> Chelsea
>
> >>   On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Loryjean Pratt
> >> <loryo...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >>> I was told "Sunday best"; so depending on what that means to you- just
> >>> look  nice!
>
> >>> Loryjean
>
> >>> On 10/29/09, KENDRA BODINE <kendrajoha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>> > Pat,
>
> >>> > What if you don't do sparkle, because you are putting your sparkle
> >>> > money
> >>> > into oils, can I wear my jeans?
>
> >>> > I could go buy the "BEDAZZLER",  and put some rhinestones on my back
> >>> > pockets, what do you think, Pat?  How's that sound?  Is that good too?!
>
> >>> > On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Patricia Leavitt <
> >>> > doterradisco...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >>> >> Sparkle is good, mine is sparkle also.
>
> >>> >> Pat
>
> >>> >> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Denise Magneson <
> >>> >> den...@digitaldefenders.com> wrote:
>
> >>> >>> Ok, here's a question that hasn't been asked yet. What are you
> >>> >>> wearing
> >>> to
> >>> >>> the Gala?
>
> >>> >>> I have a sparkly silver sequined top with a long black skirt. Is that
> >>> ok?
>
> >>> >>> LOL
> >>> >>> Denise
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment