Friday, October 30, 2009

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oils and Babies

Someone correct me if I'm wrong - Serenity & Lavender but always dilute with coconut oil or olive oil (veg oil). I'm sure there are many more oils too.

Kathy Longhurst
DoTerra LIFE FORCE Therapeutic Essential Oils
The Most Potent on the Planet 435-635-5865


-----Original Message-----
From: ashleejo <ashleejo@msn.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Oct 30, 2009 10:34 am
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Oils and Babies


I've been told the oils are safe to use on babies but I've been
hearing lately that they are not. Do any of you know if there are
some we CANNOT use with our little ones?

Thanks everyone for sharing your immense knowledge with me - someday I
hope to be as wise as you all are!!!

Ashlee


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment