Friday, October 30, 2009

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Gala

I often bring my diffuser when I teach my Political Science class,
which follows an art class. One day, the art teacher said to me, "can
you put something in that to calm them down?!" I usually diffuse
Purify, Citrus Bliss or OnGuard; but the other day the kids asked for
Cinnamon, so I complied. I have used Serenity on test days, as well. I
have told them all the Peppermint story- about the Harvard Study- but
so far, none of them have tried using Peppermint when they study. I
just keep chipping away at them!

Loryjean

On 10/30/09, Kathy ~ At The Edge <sandhollow@aol.com> wrote:
>
> Vetiver and Lavender LOL
> I have a friend who teaches a bunch of roudy 7 year olds each sunday and she
> said she is getting burned out - I told her I would love to teach for her,
> first thing I would do is get some lavender and vetiver on my hands and pat
> each one on the neck and rub it in real good! LOL
>
>
>
> Kathy Longhurst
> AT THE EDGE - Antiques & Things
>
> DoTerra LIFE FORCE Therapeutic Essential Oils
> The Most Potent on the Planet ~ 435-635-5865
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: KENDRA BODINE <kendrajohanna@gmail.com>
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> Sent: Fri, Oct 30, 2009 12:06 am
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Gala
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ya, I should really stick to conversations about the oils.
>
>
>
>
>
> Rob said that I really needed to watch what I said because if new people get
> on the site they might get a bad impression when they see my postings. And
> where it's his site, I thought I better listen.
>
>
>
>
>
> I think he is thinking about banding me from the site, so I will not be
> posting about my "you know what kind" of neighbor and talking about his
> problems anymore. Anyway, he's moved now.
>
>
>
>
>
> Remember? I had just started using the doTerra oils and I had him put an
> oil on his back because he had this big sore on his shoulder/back and then
> he said he had a reaction. (and I know that "some" people can even be
> "allergic" to pure oils, but it was a bunch of crock!) I think it just
> didn't have enough of a certain kind of "perservative" in it. and he's the
> one that came to my door, it's not like I went over there and put it on him.
> (I might be fibbing, I'm not sure). Anyway, all I know is that I don't have
> to deal with my doorbell ringing and when I open it I don't have this wave
> of "perservatives" hitting me in the face! And that's a good thing.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> I think I better go put some Lavender on. Maybe Frankincense would be good
> and would help out with any "judging" attitudes that I might be having.
>
>
> Maybe, just maybe.
>
>
>
>
>
> Sleep tight,
>
>
> Kendra
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 10:33 PM, Chelsea Stevens <chelseastevens@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
> that was an extremely entertaining conversation:-)
>
>
> Chelsea
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Loryjean Pratt <loryoils@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> I was told "Sunday best"; so depending on what that means to you- just
> look nice!
>
>
> Loryjean
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On 10/29/09, KENDRA BODINE <kendrajohanna@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Pat,
>>
>> What if you don't do sparkle, because you are putting your sparkle money
>
>> into oils, can I wear my jeans?
>>
>> I could go buy the "BEDAZZLER", and put some rhinestones on my back
>> pockets, what do you think, Pat? How's that sound? Is that good too?!
>>
>
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Patricia Leavitt <
>> doterradiscover@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Sparkle is good, mine is sparkle also.
>
>>>
>>> Pat
>>>
>>> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Denise Magneson <
>>> denise@digitaldefenders.com> wrote:
>
>>>
>>>>
>>>> Ok, here's a question that hasn't been asked yet. What are you wearing
>>>> to
>>>> the Gala?
>>>>
>>>> I have a sparkly silver sequined top with a long black skirt. Is that
>>>> ok?
>
>>>>
>>>> LOL
>>>> Denise
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> >>
>>>>
>>
>> >
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment