Friday, October 30, 2009

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Searching for IPC in Lincoln Nebraska

Hi Diane,
I have an awesome IPC in Lincoln. Call me and I will connect the two of you.

Lil
801-310-4436

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


From: Dian Barnhart <doterrago2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 10:20:38 -0600
To: <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Searching for IPC in Lincoln Nebraska

Hello Everyone:
I am searching for an IPC in Lincoln Nebraska.  My son has just been diagnosed with pneumonia.  I would like to get him some oils today if possible.
Any help is appreciated.
Dian Barnhart 





--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment