Thursday, October 29, 2009

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Blood Clots?

When my sister was dying, they would not even let me put on something for relaxing!! The nurse said the smell bothered the other patients, because most of you don't really know me I will not tell you what I explained to her regarding the oils.
Now I have a good friend in the hospital and we are using the oils and the nurses love it, the doctor is fine with it and nurses and doctors not even associated with my friend come in to look at her incision (stem to stern) that we have been putting Helicrysum on.
WE WILL BE HEARD!!
 
Pat
 


 
On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 8:46 AM, Brooke Magleby <brookemag@cableone.net> wrote:
I agree.  They aren't using the oils in the hospital because of that very thing.  Although, I wish they were at least using the On-Guard to help build her immune system.  I was more wondering about when she comes home....(hopefully in 2 more weeks).   The longer she stays there - the harder it is for her.  And they don't have any answers so it is extremely frustrating for her - emotionally and physically!  I'm looking forward to going and visiting her when I come for convention - since she is in SLC - and we're in Idaho.
We just keep praying she comes home to her hubby and kids soon!
Brooke Magleby
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 5:35 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Blood Clots?

If she already had blood clots then there are oils that could be applied topically and also internally. The difficult part would be to administer them to her while in the hospital. Not even so much that the medical professionals taking care of her might object, but that if they knew she was using the oils (hard to hide the aroma), and something happened to her they could blame it on the oils. Mainly because they do not understand this modality. Also you want to dissolve the blood clot not break it up, so caution in vital.
Prayer always works wonders when other man made options are not working.
 
Pat

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 11:38 PM, Brooke Magleby <brookemag@cableone.net> wrote:
Any ideas for Blood Clots?  My dear friend is STILL in the hospital!  Been three weeks now and still can't get things stabilized.  Now they fear for blood clots - which seems so weird because she's been on SO much heparin and other blood thinners?  I don't know if anything can help - but I guess it's worth a try to ask!
Love and Thanks!
Brooke Magleby




--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment