Saturday, October 31, 2009

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Looking for a ride or someone to ride w/me to Convention

Hi Bernie,

Any response to your ride-share request yet? Perhaps there is someone
who lives south of you that would want to join you???

I'm looking for someone who wants to share a hotel room with a
wonderful woman who just learned about the conference and is really
interested in attending if she can make arrangements in time. I'd be
happy to pass along contact info. I've also suggested this site to her
as a great way to "meet" others who get it about taking personal
responsibility for our health. I'm looking forward to meeting others
from this group at the conference - very soon to come!

Jan in Oregon

On Oct 27, 12:23 pm, Bernie <healinghea...@imt.net> wrote:
> Hi, I am looking for anyone who might need a ride or who is already
> planning to drive to the convention next week who may be from around
> the Gillette, WY area?  I can either drive and take a rider to two or
> if you are driving, I would love to come along and help with
> expenses.  Please email me if this might work out for you.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment