Tuesday, November 29, 2011

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Xeloda (chemo pill) & EOs

Well my daughter-in-law's mother just got through w/her appt at Huntsman & this is what she said:

Thank you for all the research you've done for me with Doterra.  (I even sent her w/the LLV product info sheets & bottles this am + briefly tried to tell her some testimonials esp about the frank & LLV.)  The Dr. referred us to the Nutritionist to check on it so we had an appointment with her while we were there.  She looked at all the ingredients and felt pretty strongly that chemo patients should be very careful what they take.  She said many things interfere with the chemo breaking down the cancer cells and antioxidents tend to interfere with chemo killing the cells it needs to.   I can't even take it (nor the frankincense) on my week off because the chemo is working that week too.  The body (at the point my cancer is) doesn't recognize the cancer cells as bad so the antioxidents fight anything trying to get rid of them.  She gave us a website that she uses at the hospital where you can put in ingredients and it will tell you what they do and when you shouldn't be taking them.
She is a sweet lady and it's so frustrating that she's listening to all the drs, etc on this.  My heart even sank when she walked in the door & said:  they dr was very pleased w/how well I'm doing.  My 1st thought was:  IT'S THE FRANKINCENSE!!!!   (By the time she started the chemo pill, she'd probably been doing frank on the bottom of her feet 2/daily for 3-5 weeks & this was the 1st appt w/the dr since her petscan showed the cancer back Nov 1.  I don't remember exactly when she started the frank.)  I know she is sincere about thanking me, but doesn't this just want to make you scream?!!!

She's obviously still in our prayers + I left 15 pages of info/testimonials from this site on the counter.  I'm sure hoping she or her daughter pick it up & read it & that some of the thoughts people shared w/impact her!!!  :)

I know I will run into situations like this & I need to just learn to let go but boy is it hard when you feel like something could be life or death.  :(  Pat, I really, really appreciate all of your input & time.  I didn't even get a chance to tell her that she could call you, Pat.

 

 

From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Patricia Leavitt
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 5:01 AM
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Xeloda (chemo pill) & EOs

 

We suggest that they not use the oils during chemo due to the constituents of the chemo killing everything in its track that is good and bad. The LLV won't hurt her and could possibly help, she still needs nutrition.
Her magic bullet would be to do the complete protocol starting now. If she needs to talk to someone have her call me.

Thanks,
Pat

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Valerie Hampton <valerie@donhamptonrealtor.com> wrote:

I'm cutting & pasting again so I don't know if this will go through but my daughter-in-law's mother is still battling breast cancer & just recently been given Xeloda (my daughter-in-law thinks that's the name of it).  Pat (or others), when you talk about using the EOs aggressively in between treatments, what would you suggest w/this chemo pill?  She was stage 4 last January, went through aggressive chemo up until June, then had a PETSCAN July 1 that showed no hot spots but Nov 1 another scan showed the cancer was back.  She's had some pretty rough side affects w/this pill (she takes the chemo pill for 3 weeks then has 1 week off, I think)--lots of nausea, hand & mouth disease, etc.  I haven't known a ton of what I'm talking about w/doTERRA & cancer but have forwarded several posts from here to her & her daughters.  I have talked to her & her daughter about frank, cancer protocol & LLV.  She started rubbing frank on her feet in October.  I'd talked to her again the 1st of Nov about also taking a frank capsule a couple of times/day but I don't think she's started that.  Her thinking was to take the 1st round of pills for 3 weeks (which she has just completed), see how the results come back from being on the chemo pill for the 3 weeks, then maybe think about starting LLV & more frank.  She meets w/Huntsman Cancer Institute tomorrow & her daughter is going to take in the supplement box & the product info sheets.    Obviously I wanted her to start on all of this in January but . . . maybe soon.  Any of you, pls tell me what you think + is LLV or frank wasted if she's using those things WHILE she's taking the chemo pill?  I hope to sit down w/all of them tomorrow when they get back from the dr.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH for any testimonials/suggestions.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com




--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment