Monday, November 28, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Most Powerful Diffusing

We almost always use 5-6 drops of oil and although I don't always
"smell" what I'm diffusing the first thing most ppl say when they come
in my home is wow it smells so good, like the oils:) So...maybe you
are just used to the scent and it is my understanding that even if you
can not "smell" the scent your body is getting the benefits from the
oils:)

I'll ditto the fill line comment...if you aren't getting the fine mist
coming from the Lotus then it may be overfilled just a tad...I
overfill mine fairly often esp if I forget I have something already in
it and just pour the new on top...if it's overfilled I just pour a
little bit out of the reservoir (into something I can use to pour back
into my "cup" and reuse it later...can't waste my oils, lol)

Blessings!

On Nov 27, 12:17 pm, Jan <rssom...@msn.com> wrote:
> I was just wondering about the best way to diffuse for best effects.
> I have been mosting using the Lotus diffuser and following the
> instructions,
> putting in the 70 ml in the plastic measuring "cup" and 4 drops of an
> essential oil.
> It seems like we don't really smell it very much.  I tried Holiday
> Bliss in our living room last night, and we hardly smelled it,
> sometimes just a faint whiff.  I
> Is it still giving us the physical benefit (killing the germs in the
> air, and as we breathe
> it in)?
> Plus, I like for people to notice it and enjoy the smell as well.
>
> any suggestions?
> Thanks!
>
> Janice

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment