Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Totally awful sinus headache! Suggestions please!

Deep blue has helped me for my headaches topped with peppermint. I also rub it on my neck and behind my ear and massage it in. rubbing on guard on the sinus points on my feet every two hours has cleared my sinus stuff when nothing else worked. By rubbing I mean totally massage it in not just put the oil on :) on guard lick for sore throat- I put a drop on the back of my hand, lick it and wait to coat my throat, then I follow with water if needed. Get well soon, headaches are no fun!

On Nov 30, 2011, at 10:43 AM, Jessica Gy <jessicagydesen@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm to the point where I think there must be some kind of infection or
> something. I normally have wonderful success with lemon/lavender/
> peppermint. It's my go to. But I've had this awful headache since
> Thanksgiving. :( It's all around my eye, down into my cheek, ear,
> neck. The whole left side of my neck is super tight, and my throat is
> starting to turn red. I know many of you are going to suggest a netti
> pot but I don't have one. I'm also in a sort of secluded area and
> won't have access to get one until at least Friday. I've been using
> lots of past tense. All around my sinus area, down the side of my
> ear, around my ear, and down my neck. It does bring some relief but
> it doesn't last long. I also started taking some oregano yesterday
> for fear it may be an infection. Just like the past tense, it brings
> a little relief but then passes and doesn't seem to be helping things
> improve. It came to a head last night when my headache got so bad
> that I resorted to tylenol just so I could sleep. Does anyone have a
> suggestion for me (besides a netti at this point) that maybe I haven't
> tried? I'd like to think it's congestion, but I'm not stuffy. I'm
> actually wondering if it could be an inflammation...
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment