Tuesday, November 29, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: IPC dynamics

Wow sounds like your weekend was at the very least event-FULL...hahaha

In retrospect I would probably try and contact her massage therapist
if this were to happen again. She (my new friend) contacted me both
before AND after she enrolled. I knew she was going to enroll I just
did not want to take her from someone when they had already given her
some samples but had not really talked about enrollment. The AZ IPC is
not part of our "team" so it would have taken a little more effort on
my part to get her contact info although I could have...I was green to
the biz and was really just winging it...she did enroll under the AZ
IPC not me, did I say that already?

Thank you for sharing your experiences it helps to know what does and
does not work for others...

Blessings!

On Nov 29, 6:55 pm, Ginny Eiseman <gi...@kpunet.net> wrote:
> I would say that I would have gotten the info for the person in AZ and
> called and talked to her. Just in case she had a team. I run across a
> lot of people who are horrified by the prospect of having people 'under'
> them or a team. One of them here uses the oil in massage.
> One such example... We have a booth at the art fair (we had homemade
> goodies with doTerra) and a lady came up and was chatting and asking
> questions. Before I had a chance to ask if she was working with someone
> one of the other booth members yells (yes I mean yells) 'if she signs up
> it should be under Jane Doe! She's Jane's friend!' As it happens Jane
> Doe was 4 feet away and her eyes got the size of saucers and she said
> no, no, no, no, I love oils and I think everyone should use them but no,
> no, no!!! The women fled. And while its funny in a sick twisted way, I
> love Pats rules and will /never/ work a booth with someone from another
> team. Sadly, that was only one example from the weekend, and not even
> the worst.
> gin
>
> .in talking with her I found out that she had actually been introduced
> to the oils by her massage therapist who was from AZ...I sent her back
> to that IPC b/ c it was just THE RIGHT thing for me to do if she had no
> interest in enrolling her I knew my contact was convinced by my
> "stories" and the potential enrollee was going to join doterra. She and
> I had developed a mutual friendship and we spoke several times after the
> show...she did indeed join under her massage therapist. I'm ok with that
> b/c I KNOW that you reap what you sow and eventually it will come back
> to me:) The main thing to me was getting those oils in her hand so she
> could use them consistently and tell others about them. YES I wanted
> this person...but fair is fair and even though I still don't know her
> massage therapist I KNOW I did the right thing...and sometimes integrity
> is way more valuable than any amount of money:)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment