Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: IPC dynamics

I would say that I would have gotten the info for the person in AZ and called and talked to her. Just in case she had a team. I run across a lot of people who are horrified by the prospect of having people 'under' them or a team. One of them here uses the oil in massage.
One such example... We have a booth at the art fair (we had homemade goodies with doTerra) and a lady came up and was chatting and asking questions. Before I had a chance to ask if she was working with someone one of the other booth members yells (yes I mean yells) 'if she signs up it should be under Jane Doe! She's Jane's friend!' As it happens Jane Doe was 4 feet away and her eyes got the size of saucers and she said no, no, no, no, I love oils and I think everyone should use them but no, no, no!!! The women fled. And while its funny in a sick twisted way, I love Pats rules and will never work a booth with someone from another team. Sadly, that was only one example from the weekend, and not even the worst.
gin

.in talking with her I found out that she had actually been introduced to the oils by her massage therapist who was from AZ...I sent her back to that IPC b/ c it was just THE RIGHT thing for me to do if she had no interest in enrolling her I knew my contact was convinced by my "stories" and the potential enrollee was going to join doterra. She and I had developed a mutual friendship and we spoke several times after the show...she did indeed join under her massage therapist. I'm ok with that b/c I KNOW that you reap what you sow and eventually it will come back to me:) The main thing to me was getting those oils in her hand so she could use them consistently and tell others about them. YES I wanted this person...but fair is fair and even though I still don't know her massage therapist I KNOW I did the right thing...and sometimes integrity is way more valuable than any amount of money:)

No comments:

Post a Comment