Tuesday, November 29, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Dextox Help

I am new to the oils and I have only been using them for about a month
or so. I can tell that my body is detoxing a bit though. I have
anxiety issues and I have read over and over again how the LLV will
really help with that. Should I do sometime of detox first though?
Can anyone explain the different detoxes to me or is there a place I
can go to find this out myself? When it comes to the different detoxes
this is where I start to get confused. Any help would be
appreciated.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment