Wednesday, November 30, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Totally awful sinus headache! Suggestions please!

I have had major sinus issues (had sinus infections all the time before I started using oils) in the past, and my latest remedy that has worked without fail is to massage Wild Orange into my sinuses when I first start feeling congested and my head is starting to hurt.  I rub it on the sinus areas, right above my eye brows, and also right below my eyes by the nose (don't get it to close to your eyes).  You can also rub it down the ridge of your nose.  After awhile, my headache pain goes away, along with my sinus problems.  One thing I like about Wild Orange is that it isn't hot like some of the other oils.  I would suggest putting it on about every hour until the symptoms go away.  Once you have a full-blown sinus infection, I am not sure how well this works.  I have found that many of these oils work really great after applying them when the symptoms just start.  Its hard to believe that something so simple like that works, until you try it.  I hope it works for you too.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment