Wednesday, November 30, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Knee pain worse with apple cider vinegar?

I have knee pain which has been increasing for months (I have severely
fallen arches and had a knee injury from falling while hiking years
ago). I got the Dr. Scholl's custom fit orthotics, which seemed to
make a significant difference and improved both knee and back pain.
The past few weeks it's been getting worse again, which is expected
with the cold and storm systems. I woke up today with severe knee
pain, increased grinding, and difficulty straightening it (which
freaked me out goo). While thinking about what could be causing it I
realized the only thing that has changed is that I added a few
teaspoons of organic apple cider vinegar to my daily water for the
past 3 days, which is interesting because it's touted as a great joint
pain reliever.

I am wondering if anyone else has had a reaction like this? My gut
tells me that this is a detox symptom (I have also taken LLV for the
past 4 months), but I need to figure out how to deal with the pain and
get mobility back while it's detoxing; I've got 4 small kids to run
after.

Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment