Tuesday, November 29, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Detox Bath

It should be able to help you relax and sleep...have you considered
using German Chamomile and maybe 1-2 drops of Franki as well? I use
that in a detox bath along w/most of the oils you mentioned minus the
geranium...it works for me:)

Detox symptoms...hmmm for me at least after doing a detox bath I
usually feel REALLY good when compared to how I felt before the bath
so I don't know how to answer that for your body. The Epsom salt tends
to do the "detoxing" and the hot water "Drives" the oils into your
body so the only thing I can think that may be affected is possibly
your lymphatics from the lemongrass but that would probably only be a
slight increase in urination...I have lymph edema and it does increase
my output but not enough that I don't sleep well:) Hope this helps!!!!
Enjoy your bath! Oh, and my mom uses a combo of several oils including
the lemongrass and she does it LATE at night and never complains about
detox symptoms.

Blessings!

On Nov 29, 9:28 pm, Ileen Johnson <ileenjohn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Would this bath likely cause detox symptoms?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment