Tuesday, January 11, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: infant eczema/goats milk

I raised my children on goats milk. make sure you keep it clean
Especially if you use it raw! I milked my own goats so knew what
process I used. For little ones I would pasturize it to be on the
safe side. Goatsmilk is the best for any of God's little creatures.
I raised puppies, foals, even an orphaned bunny on it. It is 10x
better than formula and 2nd only to mother's milk in my opinion.


On Jan 10, 8:08 pm, rl3177 <rl3...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a 9month old baby who has severe eczema.  I have been told that
> to switch him to goats milk. Some say that it doesn't have enough
> vitamins and nutrients in it to give to a baby instead of formula.
> What are your thoughts on this.  Also is it okay to buy goats milk
> from a store if I can't find a local farmer to get it raw?  I have
> tried a steroid cream from my pediatrition and it works ok but I can't
> stand  putting a steriod on my baby any longer.  This have been going
> on for about 4 months now and it is just getting worse.  Please help!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment