Wednesday, November 3, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: MS Protocal

It was on Thurs 10/28 @ 7pm MST I think...I just checked to see if it
was there myself and it wasn't yet but keep checking they will post it
eventually:) As far as I know this was a company wide Webinar but I'm
relatively new so what do I know...lol. Justin was the one that was
supposed to be leading it but it ended up being someone else. I just
saw that the Webinar from 10/21 is just now on Build doterra Webinar
Archives....Hope this helps you;) Blessings!

On Oct 30, 10:39 am, ftballwidow <bodybutter...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> When was there a webinar on MS?  Was it just for the org you are in or
> for everybody. And I didn't see it on builddoterra.   Please tell!!!
>
> On Oct 29, 9:51 pm, Amelia1968 <ameliasantido...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm no expert but it is my understanding that she should do the
> > topical applications daily at least 2x...at least that's what I
> > learned on last night's Webinar about MS...the 2 ladies on there that
> > actually have MS both (I think) used Peppermint in am to stimulate
> > muscles in legs and diffused it to wake up as well....then at night 1
> > of them I know said she used Frankincense topically & diffused it as
> > well. It's my thought that diffusing or applying topically should be
> > done as often as the patient feels it is needed. If she knows her own
> > body she will know when she needs another application. The younger of
> > the 2 women said she diffused oils all the time. Hope this helps:) If
> > you didn't get to attend the webinar on MS check on builddoterra.com
> > and listen to it you may find it more helpful than the posted
> > protocols:)
> > Blessings!
>
> > On Oct 28, 10:22 pm, "Stephanie Y." <stephy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hi!  I have someone who was just diagnosed with MS.  I have the MS
> > > protocol and was wondering what to suggest now that we can't get the
> > > PB assist.  Should I just wait for the new product to come out or is
> > > there another suggestion.
>
> > > Regarding the MS Recipe:  I understand about diffusing daily but how
> > > often should she do the topical treatment.  Is this daily also?
>
> > > I read through the symptoms but it doesn't mention fatigue.  Is there
> > > anything else suggested to combat fatigue?
>
> > > Thanks in advance for your replies!!
>
> > > Aloha,
> > > Stephanie

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment