Wednesday, November 3, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: How many drops in a 15 ml bottle?

I believe the 5ml bottle states that it has approx 85 drops per
bottle...and the 15 ml has approx 250...I agree with Pat that
depending on the oil and dispenser this could be slightly different
for each oil. I think these amounts are only approximate. I know I
have refilled some of the 5ml bottles with the same oils in the 15ml
bottles and I've counted the number of drops...Frankincense and
Onguard are pretty much consistent with this approximation. Hope this
helps!:)

On Nov 2, 8:32 pm, Larissa Reed <jameswilliamr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all you wonderful people! Does any one know about how many drops
> are in a 15 ml bottle of oil? How about a 5 ml?
> Thanks,
> Larissa

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment