Wednesday, November 24, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] HandMade Necklace Diffusers are ready!! :)

http://www.oilsforthought.com


I thought I would let everyone know that my handmade necklace
diffusers are ready. I have about 700 currently. They are made out
of terra-cotta clay, hand punched, hand stamped and put in a kiln for
firing. They are appox. 1" X 1 1/4". 1.5mm leather cord and one size
fits all. The neclaces are approx. 18" at its longest length. I have
chinese symbols and letters of the alphabet. Regular price is $10.00
each.

I do have special wholesale pricing available. You must purchase 40
Pendants at one time in order to qualify. Just send me an email off
of my contacts page on my website and I will contact you.

Thank you and God Bless,

Becki

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment