Tuesday, November 30, 2010

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Skin Care Line

Arin,

I have used many products over the years – and hands down, I have never used anything that I have loved more than doTERRA’s skin care line.  I am VERY picky about what I put on my face – and in the last year I have seen amazing things with my face, and with others who have also been using the skin care.  If they want to pick apart every ingredient, it is their choice…the reality is that they do everything in their power to make sure that everything we are using is the best, and the safest to use.  I have a year’s worth of proof on my face, and I don’t have any need or desire to look for anything different.

Good Luck!

Brooke

 

From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Arin Ingraham
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 5:42 PM
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Skin Care Line

 

Can anyone speak on the purity of the skin care line?  I have a customer concerned by some of the ingredients and I am just not sure how to ease their mind.



--
Arin Ingraham

Upcoming Events, Workshops, and Classes
http://healingtimes.me

doTERRA Essential Oils
http://mydoterra.com/pdx

ariningraham@gmail.com
503-893-2883

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment