Tuesday, November 23, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Lips and Blister

Hi all, Just a few nagging issues to deal with. . . I have a friend whose son has really dry lips and has used EVERY lip balm out there and still cannot find relief. They are looking for help with oils. Any ideas?

Also, I have developed a joint blister on the inside of my 2nd toe and it rubs on my Big Toe. This is not a standard blister. I guess if it doesnt go away it needs to be removed surgically, which I would really like to avoid. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

"If you listen to your body when it whispers, you will never have to listen to it scream."
-Dr. John Soliven-Llaguno

       Lauri Drean

         doTerra Essential Oils

Independent Product Consultant

               801.309.9668

http://www.doterra.myvoffice.com/dreandesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment