Tuesday, November 30, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Handmade Terra-Cotta Clay Necklace Diffusers are ready to purchase

I've had a couple questions regarding the texture of the pendants on
the back side. It is very smooth, doesn't snag on anything and I
haven't had any complaints of irritation to the skinl. I have not
added anything to the pendants. They are 100% natural.

On Nov 30, 10:25 am, Becki <dote...@live.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just wanted to inform everyone that my Handmade Terra-Cotta Clay
> Necklace Diffusers are ready. If you would like to look at what I have
> feel free to go to my website  http://www.oilsforthought.comand click
> on the diffuser link.  If you have any questions please feel free to
> contact me.
>
> Becki

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment