Friday, November 26, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] uterus/ovary pain

Hello, This page was recommended to me by a friend who sells
doTerra.
I had an emerg. c-section 14 mths. ago and was fairly tender for the
months following, which I figured was normal. I'm not sure if the
tenderness ever completely went away or if I just got used to it.
However, I finished breastfeeding my son about 2 mths. ago and since
then my pain has really increased. Right over my uterus/ovary area, I
am very tender. I can hardly hold my son some days. I have an appt.
to see a gyn., but not until February. The pain is worse some days
than others and often comes on in very sharp, stabbing pains.
I'm hoping someone out here has some sort of advice for me!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment