Monday, November 29, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Molluscum

I gave a couple of friends some samples of Geranium, Lemongrass, and
Melaleuca to put on the bumps. Then once they come to head and are
seeded, put Lavender on the bump. They seem to be having success with
it. Although I think something for the virus end of things is a great
idea. I like the idea of using OnGuard or Melissa.

On Nov 28, 7:32 pm, Jerri <jerrimayfi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am new to do Terra.  My 2 year old daughter has Molluscum.  I am
> treating the bumps with On Guard and Meleluca 3 times a day.  I am
> also putting On Guard on her feet at night.  I ordered the physicians
> kit so my bottles were small.  I already need to re-order.  I am
> having luck with what I am doing right now but I would like some
> suggestions on anything else that might help knock it out a little
> faster (we have been doing this one week).  I was thinking Clear Skin
> or Purity?  Any info would be great.  Thanks, Jerri

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment