Monday, November 29, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Molluscum

Thanks for the info. How do you apply the Clear Skin? Can you take
some out of the roller to dilute with FCO? I am so torn whether I
should order Purify or the Clear Skin along with the Melaluca. What
did you use with your son? Did he have a bad case?

On Nov 29, 1:05 am, "Brooke Magleby" <brooke...@cableone.net> wrote:
> Clear Skin is great- but a little goes a long way.  Can be sensitive to
> small children.  Melaluca and Purify are great for this as well.  I would
> only use the On-Guard on the feet as it can also be 'hot' to the sensitive
> skin areas.  You are on the right track - and if you are consistent with
> daily application - it will go away soon.  Depending on how many and how
> long she has had them will determine how long it takes to get rid of them.
> They will go away though - they did on my son and they didn't come back!
> Good Luck!
> Brooke
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jerri
> Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2010 7:32 PM
> To: Everything doTERRA
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Molluscum
>
> I am new to do Terra.  My 2 year old daughter has Molluscum.  I am
> treating the bumps with On Guard and Meleluca 3 times a day.  I am
> also putting On Guard on her feet at night.  I ordered the physicians
> kit so my bottles were small.  I already need to re-order.  I am
> having luck with what I am doing right now but I would like some
> suggestions on anything else that might help knock it out a little
> faster (we have been doing this one week).  I was thinking Clear Skin
> or Purity?  Any info would be great.  Thanks, Jerri
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment