Friday, November 26, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] oils for Christmas tree water?

We just cut down our Christmas tree and my husband is teasing me -
asking what oil we should put in the tree's water to keep it healthy
and alive. Usually we use aspirin, but we have long since had any of
that in the house. While my husband is teasing me, he is totally
serious and I am at a loss. I was thinking citrus?? Anyone? :)
Thanks.

Courtney

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment