Tuesday, November 30, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Lymphedema

I'd love to hear about the detox bath. I have some kind of lymph
problem in my breast and I'm thinking this would help


On Nov 29, 11:21 pm, Amelia1968 <ameliasantido...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I actually have some experience with this b/c I have lymphedema in my
> legs and I came up with my own blend for massaging onto the lymphatics
> esp concentrating on the ones behind my knees, groin area, and
> abdomen...fyi I also use it on the lymph nodes under my arms & near
> breasts as well as the ones in my neck/shoulder area. I have also
> found that if I massage this oil directly on the spot/spots that is
> MOST swollen this helps as well. I will give you my recipe but let me
> just say first that the oils I primarily use are Lavender,
> Lemongrass,& roman Chamomile but I also use Lemon and Lime...I don't
> have Cypress so I can't really comment on it but I can tell you that
> these oils have helped me TREMENDOUSLY...I also do the diet "EAT RIGHT
> FOR YOUR TYPE" (Blood type) and see a Naturopathic dr along with a
> medical dr. But I can tell you that the natural dr, my diet and now
> doTerra essential oils have all been the key in keeping most of the
> extra fluid off me, now I suppose there may always be some but for the
> most part I am able to control it now.
>
> My blend is:
> 2T carrier oil (originally I used EVOO & it worked well for me)
> 10 drops Lemongrass
> 6 drops Lavender
> 5 drops Roman Chamomile
> 1 drop Cinnamon (b/c it increases the effectiveness of other oils)
>
> Mix together in brown bottle and use as necessary...if I double this
> recipe I generally get at least a month's worth of applications out of
> it...
>
> Also if/when the swelling is really bad I also apply Lime oil on the
> swollen area and sometimes on my lymph nodes as well. I also put 10
> drops of Lemon and 5 drops of Lime in my water EVERYDAY
> religiously...and drink it throughout the day.
>
> Let me know if you want it I also created my own recipe for a detox
> bath using many of these same oils and that helps as
> well...blessings!
>
> On Nov 28, 1:19 am, Sharonsevy <cams...@gmail.com> wrote:> What oils would be good for massaging someone with lymphedema in their
> > legs?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment