Wednesday, September 22, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Vitiligo

Hi,
I've had vitiligo since I was 18 and I'm now in my late 40's.
Unfortunately I have not found
an essential oil (or anything else for that matter) that has worked
for this particular problem. I did discuss this problem with Dr. Hill
on one of his visits to our area (prior to the release of Bergamot)
and he said that he
had not found anything up to the point of our speaking that would help
vitiligo. I haven't tried the Bergamot yet because of the
photosensitivity issue, also I'm not quite sure if I should use it
just topically or internally too (I'm thinking that both would
probably be the way to go). I know how
frustrating vitiligo is since any contact longer than about a half
hour with direct sunlight causes sunburn
on the affected areas. My husband just recently heared a study that
mentioned how originally
it was thought that vitiligo sufferers were more prone to skin cancer
but the latest studies
have revealed just the opposite. Apparently there is something in our
metabolism that helps us fight cancer!
I wish that I could tell you who did the study but it was reported on
a news radio station in my area and as I
mentioned earlier I didn't actually hear it my husband did. I would
encourage your friend to start treating this early because the longer
you have vitiligo the more aggressive it seems to get. I still have a
lot of natural pigment in my skin but I know several people who have
lost all of their pigment. I wish that I knew when I first got
vitiligo what I know now, I would have been very aggressive in
treating it from the beginning.

Lori Bailey

On Sep 21, 3:51 pm, Kari <karianncr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My Friends little girl was just diagnosed with Vitiligo yesterday.  I
> looked it up in my book and told her what oils doTerra recommends she
> uses and where she would rub them.  She is very leary about them.  But
> I talked her into coming to our class tonight and getting a free
> sample.  She asked me if she used this oil if the pigment would come
> back in her little girls skin?  Any ideas?  Let me know.  Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment