Monday, September 20, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Herriman fire!

K i don't know if I am allowed to do this but i'm going to do this
anyway! I am wanting to donate oils to people of Herriman especially
ones who were really affected by the fire, the horses, goats, cows and
other small animals that were transported to a temporary place until
they can return home. I am very tight on money and can only afford a
couple bottles but would love to help them as much as I can. I know
(as all of you probably know) anials struggle very bad with new places
just as much as humans. I was thinkin if we could get some Purify or
breathe to help their air ways and lavendar and serenity (and if
anyone else has any input onother oils) I would take those bottles to
where the horses and other animals are also help pass them out to
families (starting with those who lost their homes). I have not
contacted Herriman city because i want to know about how much help i
could get first. If you would like to help me I would deeply
appreciate it and so would those affected by the fire. Please contact
me if you would like to help and i will keep in touch with you abou
the efforts! y email address is ashley_adams10_4@yahoo.com!!!!!!

Thank you all!!
Ashley

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment