Wednesday, September 1, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Ace diffusers

I'd like to see that youtube link.
Thanks!
kellidonna@gmail.com


On Aug 31, 7:38 pm, mountainman Pete <doterrawelln...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Wanted to let everyone know that I will have some Ace diffusers at
> convention for less than you can buy them for on line. If you're
> unfamiliar with them, shoot me an e-mail and I can send you a YouTube
> link.
>
> They're great for traveling and I'll have my personal one with me so
> you can see how they work. I like my Lotus a little better but the Ace
> is much more versatile.
>
> Looking forward to seeing everyone at convention !
>
> --
> Good health to you !
>
> Thank you,
>
> Pete Covatta #2592
> dōTERRA Independent Product Consultant
> C.P.T.G.- Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils, Wellness &
> Skin Care Products
> (970) 468-5050  ask for mountain manwww.doterra-online.com- purchase products
>
> Aroma Touch Technique - A Clinical Approach To Essential Oil
> Application
>
> * dōTERRA products are not meant to replace professional medical
> advice and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
> Individual results may vary.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment