Monday, June 28, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Urinary Tract Infection - 6 hours with CTPG doTERRA Oils

Hi Kristen,
 
That's excellent news! I am happy to hear that you are feeling much better, healed, cured, fixed!  Thank you so much for sharing this episode of what a day with cystitis or urinary infection can look like and most of all to let me know which essential oils you used.  All is well for you now thanks to natural remedy using DoTerra CPTG essential oils and your persistance. I will keep this info and forward it to my husband I am sure he will understand better what CPTG Essential oils can do for him. 
 
Note: My husband has been misdiagnosed apparently he is not suffering with urinary infection but prostate enlargement, that's why he had difficulty passing water!  Any good recipe and essential oils to use for that?
 
Catherine

2010/6/27 Kirsten <kirsten.e.hartley@gmail.com>
Thanks Pat - and it's thanks to you and this group that so much
experience is shared and the love for these wonderful oils is spread
around.

As a Post Script, I slept well last night and had to get up only
once.  This morning I feel fine, can still vaguely feel the symptoms
but only if I study myself hard. I'll be following up with more oils
today, but I'll be going to work as normal!

Kirsten

On Jun 27, 11:38 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Thank you, thank you for sharing. You have helped many of us know what to
> do. You also reinforced the aggressive and consistent use of oils as needed.
>
> Pat
>
> On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 5:03 AM, Kirsten <kirsten.e.hart...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>
>
> > 2.30pm.  Have just spent a wonderful 4 hours with friends discussing
> > doTERRA, having breakfast, drinking tea.  Driving home I feel the need
> > to go to the bathroom but with urgency.  I have already been to the
> > bathroom at the cafe and felt that things weren't quite right.  It was
> > cold in the cafe and I'm starting to think I might have caught a chill
> > in the urinary tract.
>
> > 2.35pm.  At home, just been to the bathroom.  Passed only a little
> > urine, in pain and still feel a sense of urgency.  This isn't good.
> > It's been about 10 years since I suffered cystitis and I know the
> > feeling all too well.  I've had instances before in the distant past
> > when cystitis has been more than just burning and frequency, it's been
> > blood in the urine and a kidney infection, a course of antibiotics or
> > two.
>
> > 2.36pm.  Time to act.  I go to the kitchen and put the kettle on.
> > Pour a glass of water and drink it all.  Cut a large slice of lemon
> > and put it into the glass, fill with water and drink it.  The kettle
> > boils and I make a warm lemon tea - just a slice of lemon in a glass.
> > I feel like adding clove and cinnamon essential oils.  I don't know
> > why - I just feel like adding them.  I drink the tea and for some
> > reason the clove and cinnamon do not feel hot in my mouth like they
> > normally do.  I make a hot water bottle and hold it to my abdomen.
>
> > 2.40pm .  In the bathroom again.  The pain at the end of urination is
> > intense and burning.  This is not good!  I'm starting to think of more
> > oils and think Oregano.  There must be an infection of some sort
> > there.
>
> > 2.42pm.  In the kitchen - another glass of water.  I look up UTI in
> > the Modern Essentials book.  It says put a drop of Oregano and a drop
> > of On Guard and rub into abdomen above the pubic area followed by a
> > hot compress.  So the Oregano and the clove were right as was the hot
> > water bottle.
>
> > 3.00pm.  Am sitting with my bottle compress over Oregano and On Guard
> > on my abdomen.  To the bathroom again.  Urgency, pain - and blood in
> > the urine.   I'm in trouble but I'm feeling bright in spirits so
> > that's hopeful.
>
> > 3.02pm.  Back in the kitchen, more water and lemon tea.  Make a veggie
> > cap with a drop of oregano, a drop of On Guard and a drop of Lavender,
> > a few drops of olive oil, shake it up and swallow.  Don't know why
> > lavender but it felt soothing.
>
> > 3.30pm.  Back to the bathroom.  Still pain and blood.
>
> > 3.50pm.  Slightly more comfortable.  Decide to eat some buttered
> > toast.  That feels good too.
>
> > 6.00pm.  I've renewed the hot water bottle a couple of times and kept
> > sipping water. Have to pass urine several times each hour.  More
> > oregano and On Guard on the abdomen and I'm feeling a bit better.
>
> > 6.30pm.  It's been 20 minutes since I last went to the bathroom.
> > Still feeling sore but a bit better.  The blood is less  and the pain
> > has subsided quite a lot.  Still feel fullness and soreness but not as
> > bad.
>
> > 7.00pm.  A decent amount of urine and hardly any blood.  Pain at level
> > 3 instead of level 9.
>
> > 7.40pm.  A drop of blood again.  More oregano and On Guard on the
> > abdomen.
>
> > 8.10pm.  A decent wee!!  No blood.  Pain at level 2.  Still
> > uncomfortable but OK.  Think the corner has been turned.  Six hours of
> > intense self treatment and CTPG essential oils and I'm feeling OK.
> > Previous bouts of cystitis in years gone by have lasted days.  Now I'm
> > starting to feel really good!
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr­ibe@googlegroups.com>
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
Catherine Roe
www.dublin-massage-therapy.com
www.mydoterra.com/amatouch/

"A Holistic Approach to Health"

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment