Friday, June 25, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: allergy to oils....

When I first started using the oils, particularly Frankincense, I had
patches of rash and itchy hives. I was devastated that I might be
allergic to it. But after doing a lot of research and receiving some
great advice, I decided it was my body detoxing. Your skin is an
organ and it is one way you body can release toxins - it has to come
out somewhere. I stopped the Frankincense, used Lavendar on the
location of the rash and hives, and scrubbed my skin with those
exfoliating gloves once a day to slough off the bad cells. Within a
week I was better and back to using the Frankincense and now I have no
problems. It would make me nervous if your doctor tested allergies to
these oils, follow your gut instinct - your body will tell you what
you need.

On Jun 24, 12:19 pm, becca <becburt1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I need help please!  I have been breaking out in small patches of
> hives for the last 7 - 8 months at least a few days a week.  Nothing
> severe, but I have been trying to figure out what is causing them.  I
> went to the doctor a couple months ago and he wanted me to take Zyrtec
> everyday for a month and then if they came back, see an allergist.
> That didn't seem like the right answer to me so I went to a Health
> Clinic in Utah.  Through testing, they determined I was allergic to
> almost all of my oils, except for the citrus ones and Breathe.  This
> was DEVASTATING to me because I LOVE using the oils for my family and
> sharing them with others as a business.  I have seen so many great
> results from them.  I'm just wondering if I could REALLY be allergic
> to most of them, if they are really what is causing my hives.  I
> stopped using them for a couple weeks and didn't notice any difference
> in frequency or intensity of them.  If anyone has any answers, I would
> LOVE to figure out what is going on with my body and still be able to
> use these wonderful, amazing oils!
> Becca

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment