Saturday, June 26, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] bruxism

My 8 year old son is bruxing (grinding teeth) at night.   I use oils on both of my boys regularly.  Last night I applied lavender and frankincese along his spine.  Even with that he had a particular bad night.   The teeth grinding had been going on before I started with doTerra.  I know I need to step up the frequency of application of oils.  Just wondering if anyone has experience with this ?

NeuromusculaRx

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment