Thursday, June 24, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] allergy to oils....

Thanks for including your blog, I read some of your entries, great testimonials.  Glad you finally have some relief and healing.


From: Steff England <steffiengland@gmail.com>
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, June 24, 2010 1:33:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] allergy to oils....

My sensitivities are not with oils, but with foods - so much that I'm
bedridden for several days after eating a problem food.  Well, that
was what happened BEFORE I started taking the Lifelong Wellness
Supplements and PB Assist and GX Assist.  Now, if I eat gluten on
accident, I do not have much of a reaction, which is a MIRACLE since I
haven't been able to do this for over 10 years on a gluten-free diet.
I strongly recommend you take the Lifelong Wellness Supplements daily
and follow the advice and take the GX Assist for 7-10 days and then
the PB Assist for 10 days...then a break for 7-10 days (but keep
taking the wellness supplements), then start the program over again.
Try introducing the oils back in every 3 or for weeks and see if the
program does anything for relieving and eventually eliminating your
symptoms entirely.  Please check out my blog at
celiacshack.blogspot.com and there is a more detailed entry on the
Doterra Wellness Program and my results with it.

Hope this helps :)

-Steffanie

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 12:19 PM, becca <becburt1212@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I need help please!  I have been breaking out in small patches of
> hives for the last 7 - 8 months at least a few days a week.  Nothing
> severe, but I have been trying to figure out what is causing them.  I
> went to the doctor a couple months ago and he wanted me to take Zyrtec
> everyday for a month and then if they came back, see an allergist.
> That didn't seem like the right answer to me so I went to a Health
> Clinic in Utah.  Through testing, they determined I was allergic to
> almost all of my oils, except for the citrus ones and Breathe.  This
> was DEVASTATING to me because I LOVE using the oils for my family and
> sharing them with others as a business.  I have seen so many great
> results from them.  I'm just wondering if I could REALLY be allergic
> to most of them, if they are really what is causing my hives.  I
> stopped using them for a couple weeks and didn't notice any difference
> in frequency or intensity of them.  If anyone has any answers, I would
> LOVE to figure out what is going on with my body and still be able to
> use these wonderful, amazing oils!
> Becca
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment