Friday, June 25, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] LLW and Menopause

I would just like to share my experience with the LLW and oils for
Menopause. Before the oils, my life was miserable. I was the one in
the office with a desk fan on all day and my co-workers were wearing
sweatshirts. I was the one that had the AC in the car blowing the
coldest air I could get and freezing my kids! I was the one at Church
that had to sit under the AC unit. I was the one that, when
vacationing in Utah in December, could go outside without a coat. I
was the person with a perpetual red face due to 4-5, or more, hot
flashes a day. Let me tell you, NOT FUN!


Well, all this is in the past!! I still like the AC unit on, but no
one complains that it's too cold! It all started in February when my
friend, Chris Stolworthy, introduced me to doTERRA. I listened to the
two Webinar's on Hormones and Menopause. I read all the posts from
this group and paid attention to what works for others.

I started on the LLW and within a short period of time, my hot flashes
were reduced by 90%! Instead of 4-5 hot flashes a day, I got maybe
1-2 a week. The next step was ordering Bergamot, Roman Chamomile and
Clary Sage and using these along with Frank. I received this order
around the first of June. I have been applying these oils as
recommended every day. Now my hot flashes have gone from 4-5 times
per day, to 0! Let me repeat myself - 0, zero, nada!!

I can't begin to tell you how my life has changed. I tried explaining
this to my doctor and he said it was because of my age that the hot
flashes have diminished. HA! I don't believe a word of it. I highly
doubt that my hot flashes would change from that many per day to
nothing in less than a month. I'm just not that lucky!!

So this is one of my many stories. I hope if you have a mother,
sister, girl friend, aunt, grandma or another female that you know,
suffering with these symptoms, please tell them to start on the LLW
and see how that works. They can always add the oils if they need
them.

If you have any questions, I'm here to help!! All I can say is
YIIIPPPEEEEE for doTERRA!!!

Aloha,
Stephanie

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment