Thursday, June 24, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Bipolar

My father suffered from Bipolar Depression and sadly ended his life
nearly 10 years ago. I have written about my health history and
experiences on celiacshack.blogspot.com that relate to my father's
struggles and how I was able to overcome them and not end my life -
like my father did. My journey started with a diagnoses of
depression, and then it led me on a health quest that ultimately ended
with eliminating processed foods from my diet and then the last bit of
healing has been from using the DoTERRA wellness supplements and the
PB Assist and GX assist. You can read more about my story on the
above listed blog. I hope this helps. If my father were still here,
I would make sure every morning and night that he'd take two drops of
frankincense under his tongue in addition to the Wellness Supplements,
and the PB and GX assist every single day - without fail. THEY DO
WORK. Trust me. The frankincense....to help him to remember to be
perfect.

My love goes out to whoever it is that is struggling with Bipolar
Depression....my heart and prayers are with you!

-Steffanie

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 6:11 AM, Patricia Leavitt
<doterradiscover@gmail.com> wrote:
> There seems to be some results from Balance and Vetiver. You could
> always try that.
> Pat
>
> On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 5:41 PM, deedee <dczoo@msn.com> wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone know if any of the oils will help with bipolar?
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment